Individual research assistance
- We are happy to help you get started on research for your papers or projects. Please stop by whenever we are open, call us at 860-509-9506, or email us.
InterLibrary Loan – ILL
- If you find a book or print journal article that we do not have, but another library does, we can get it for you.
- Request articles via ILL
- Request books via ILL
- You may borrow directly from a number of academic libraries in Connecticut and Boston as well as accross the United States.
- We put course texts on reserve in the Library. The reserve shelf is directly across from the main Library entrance. Materials are listed by the faculty member’s last name. These items are for shared use within the Library. They may be borrowed overnight during the last half-hour we are open, but must be returned when the Library opens the following business day.
Computers, Printing, Copying, Scanning
- We have several computers in the library for student use that have the Microsoft Office suite and other tools installed for research use. Two additional computers are available for searching the catalog and other databases. All use of these computers must comply with the Hartford International Computer Use Policy.
- Printing and copying are available in the main reading room. Printing and copying is black & white only. About printing
- Scanning is also available in the main reading room.
- When you are doing research from off-campus, our online resources will prompt you for your library barcode (DTL number) to allow access.