- We put your required course texts on reserve in the Library. The reserve shelf is near the stairs down to the main stacks. Materials are listed by the faculty member’s last name. These items are for shared use within the Library. They may be borrowed overnight, but must be returned when the Library opens the following day.
InterLibrary Loan – ILL
- If you find a book or print journal article that we do not have, but another library does, we can get it for you.
- Request books via ILL
- Request articles via ILL
- Our online resources will prompt you for your library barcode.
- You may borrow directly from a number of academic libraries in Connecticut and Boston.
- Please let us know if there are materials – print or electronic – that you think we should add to the Library collection.