Disability Services

Students with disabilities who wish to receive accommodations must contact the Student Care Coordinator. Students with disabilities are eligible for support services when they are enrolled in courses and they have disclosed their disability and requested related accommodations during enrollment and/or before the start of each semester. Please use the following form when requesting disability accommodations.

Request for Accommodations

It is Hartford Seminary policy to provide reasonable accommodations on a case-by-case basis, which may mean working with outside social and governmental agencies to provide the necessary range of services for student success.

For any questions on accessibility services, please contact the Student Care and Residential Life Coordinator by email.