Transferring To and From HIU

Congrats on your acceptance either to HIU or a new U.S. school! If you are admitted to HIU, you will need to transfer your I-20 from your current school OR if you have been admitted into another U.S. school, you will need to request that HIU transfer your I-20.

F-1 Transfer Eligibility:

1.    You must be maintaining legal F-1 status
2.    Musty notify current school of intention to transfer withing 60 days of program completion or end of OPT
3.    New program start date must be within 5 months of current program end date

Transfer to HIU

To transfer to HIU, please complete this I-20 Transfer Form and email it to Akeem Burgess.

Transfer to another U.S. school

To transfer from HIU to another school, please complete this 1-20 Transfer Out Form and email to Akeem Burgess.

Join our mailing list

Keep up with all the latest happenings at Hartford International.